Saturday 24 March 2012

Brewdog Tokyo Imperial Stout

Now I have never bothered to review a beer but this one took beer to a whole new level so I thought I must write something down. This beer is hardcore!

Brewdog Tokyo Imperial Stout

Massive massive massive! This is the most concentrated yet balanced beer I have ever tried. The beer starts out with dark chocolate mixed with caramel and spicy blue fruits which assault my tongue.  I had to sit back and let the flavours wrestle my tongue into submission yet I didn't feel overwhelmed by the experience just overjoyed with the occurrence. This is pure heaven in a bottle that balances bitterness and sweetness perfectly which needs to be drank slowly.  I drank this over 2 1/2 hours!

Alcohol: 18.2%
Price: No idea
Rated: 96 - the best beer I have ever had and I will be seeking out more from these guys
Drink: Now

Tokyo* 

No comments:

Post a Comment