Friday 13 January 2012

Romney Park Chardonnay 2006

Romney Park must be very patient with their wines as this is the current release.  Well I'm glad they are as I feel too many wines are released far too young and in some cases results in an unfinished wine.

Romney Park Chardonnay 2006

This wine reminds me of a supermodel in an ultra tight outfit as it feels very tight an lean but exciting at the same time. I'm thinking something like this below.

Image from werdyo


The palate is very fine with flavours of flint and grilled cashews topped with a slice of grapefruit and peach juice. The wine has a candy floss type texture which is enchanting and surprising. Would I drink this now? Well yes but it hasn't reached its peak so p patience is required to build that pleasurable moment so when  you do open the bottle it will be a party for your mouth.

Alcohol: 13.5%
Price: $34
Rated: 92
Drink: Now - 2016







No comments:

Post a Comment