Saturday 26 November 2011

Chateau de Sours Reserve de Sours Sparkling Rose NV

It is getting to that time of year where all my wife wants to drink it something with bubbles in it. I must admit that I am the same as whenever I seen to drink the stuff I feel happier. It can be difficult to find something that is cheap and drinkable from France so it was nice when this little number came across my desk.

Chateau de Sours Reserve de Sours Sparkling Rose NV

This is made from merlot and cabernet so its not your traditional sparkling blend but it does work wonders in the glass.  There are vibrant flavours of raspberry coulis, lemon zest with a little spice and fresh baked bread bringing up the rear.  While is doesn't have the texture or length for huge points it is rather good value for the money. Drink it without guilt and with a smile on your face.

Alcohol: 12%
Price: $18
Rated: 86
Drink: Whenever you want

No comments:

Post a Comment