Tuesday 6 September 2011

Egon Muller Scharzhofberger Riesling Kabinett 2009

As I've been tasting a few German rizza's over the past month I am coming to the conclusion that as soon as I finish my studies, I am going to indulge in the continual purchasing of them.   Between Egon Muller and JJ Prum you have yourself some mind Blowing experiences.

Egon Muller Scharzhofberger Riesling Kabinett 2009

I could drink this all daY! Texturally this takes it to another level. It is refined with a glycerol mouth feel that adds richness yet the acidity makes me feel refreshed. AlMost like a good workout as I feel that good.TherE are beautiful notes of slate, preserved lemon and spring flowers that seduce your senses.  Combine these with lime and stoNe fruits and yOu have yourself a mind blowing wine.  This is a woW wine. At the moment the sulphur distracts from the glory of the nose but the palate is something to marvel at. Leave it alone for 5 or so years and your mouth will chuck a party for you.

Alcohol: 10%
Price: $80

Rated: 93
Drink: 2016 - 2027
Importer: Negociants

No comments:

Post a Comment